places are looking for love and this year you can give it to them (it never hurts to get ready for Valentine's Day early). It will only take a few minutes of your time.Here are some examples of things you could do (many of them quickly) to enhance the content in Pleiades:
- Add a link to a corresponding entry in:
- Flesh out the description of a place
Here are some ways you could use links to Pleiades to enrich content elsewhere on the web
Feel free to suggest other ways (with links to examples, where appropriate) in the comments.
How to get started
Are you a registered Pleiades user? If not, please visit the Pleiades Community page
and follow the instructions there.
If you are a registered Pleiades user and you want to make a modification to a place resource (improved on 24 January):
- log in
- use the search box to find the place resource you're interested in changing
- select "actions" ... "check out" (this will create a working copy for you)
- select the "edit" tab
- make and save your changes as many times as you like (you're working on a private copy of the original that only you can see)
- once you're happy with the results, select "state: drafting" and change it to "submit for review"
- the editors will review your suggested changes and be in touch via email if they have any questions ... otherwise they'll add your name to the "creator" or "contributor" field (as appropriate) and publish the changes so everyone can see them
Ask a question on the pleiades-community list, to which all Pleiades users are automatically subscribed.
Your Pleiades place is waiting for you!